Gizmos requires a $100 deposit with Cash or Credit Card to hold your party reservation, at least 24 hours prior to the event date. If using a credit card, it is required that you provide the credit card and valid ID used to make the deposit the day of the event. The remaining balance will also be due the day of your party. Personal checks are not accepted. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. The deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE. If something does come up, the event can be rescheduled for up to one year from the original date.
BIRTHDAY PARTY TIMELINE:
Includes 1st hour (ONLY) in the Party Room, for pizza, soda, and the birthday celebration. The game cards will be handed out at the end of the first hour, followed by 2 hours of attractions and gaming. You have unlimited drink refills during the FIRST HOUR OF YOUR PARTY IN THE PARTY ROOM.
- You have unlimited drink refills during the FIRST HOUR OF YOUR PARTY IN THE PARTY ROOM.
- Children will not be allowed to go play until the room time has finished.
(2) HOURS of play time
Unlimited use of Bumper Cars, Tinker Tot Toyland, Off-the-Wall, Junkyard Motors, Laser Tag, and Ratchets & Ropes w/Zip Line.
FOR BASIC PARTY: Each participant will also receive a $10.00 game play card for the arcade/redemption games. The birthday child will receive a $25.00 game play card.
FOR ULTIMATE PARTY: Each participant will receive unlimited video games for (non-redemption/merchandise games) and a $25.00 game play card. The birthday child will receive a $35.00 game play card.
We are here to provide you with exceptional service. For this reason, it is the sole discretion of the Party Host or Hostess to coordinate the timeline of events in the party room. To keep parties on schedule, there will be no exceptions to the timeline selected by the Party Host or Hostess. Party Host or Hostess will service the party room for the first hour of the party, while using the reserved party room only.
- Attractions are all pending height requirements and may require adult supervision.
- Tinker Tot Toyland (must be under 54")
- Bumper Cars (40" and up)
- Off-the-Wall (44" and up)
- Ratchets & Ropes w/zip line (48" and up)
- Junkyard Motors (54" and up) Can be driven by an adult if child is too short to ride alone must be over 36"(adult must be 18yrs or older)
- Laser Tag
- Attractions require closed toed shoes with backs and socks.
WAIVERS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS. An Adult 18 years old or older must go to www.gizmosfunfactory.com in advance and sign a waiver electronically. If you are signing for your child/children you must fill out the information for you and your child/children.
NO BALLOONS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING.
NO DECORATIONS CAN BE TAPED, TACKED, OR STAPLED TO THE WALL FOR ANY REASON.
- We do not allow confetti, glitter, or pinatas.
- Table cloths, plates, napkins, and cupcake decorations are permitted for "themed" parties, however are not required.
- We do not provide any decorations.
NO FOOD OR DRINK, outside of birthday cakes, may be brought into GIZMOS FUN FACTORY.
- Cakes will only be allowed in our facility for birthday parties booked through Gizmos and held in one of our seven party rooms. The cake will not be allowed outside the party room for any reason.
- When your hour in the party room is complete, we suggest taking any leftover cake to your car. Should you choose to leave the cake in your party bin, Gizmos will not be responsible for any damaged or stole items.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you do bring a cake to your birthday party you must check it in with a manager at guest services as soon as you arrive.
- Parties work best when they start on time. Please arrive 15-20 minutes before your reserved party time. If you arrive late, the hour in the Party Room will be shortened or void altogether based on tardiness. Party room time will not be added after attraction and game time is over. GIZMOS FUN FACTORY will not cancel the event and reschedule due to tardiness. Gizmos Fun Factory is not responsible for unforeseen circumstances or conditions such as traffic jams, severe weather, vehicle problems, or any other situation.
- If a party is 30 or more minutes late, all time in the party room will be forfeited. If you are late, additional time in the party room WILL NOT be allowed. CAKE will not be allowed to be served outside of party rooms.
- Non-participants (Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, or Parents of participating children) are always welcome to stay; however, rooms are set for participating guests reserved at booking. Additional non-participating guests and guests added after original booking may be required to stand. Additional seating is based on availability and is not guaranteed for non-participating guests.
- o Parents/adults who want a seat and food during the first hour are considered a participating guest and will be charged $30 to $40 each, depending on your party package.
There are multiple common areas with tables for non-participants. You cannot reserve tables in these areas. You cannot leave coats, jackets, or any personal belongings unattended in these common areas. Belongings left at tables for more than 15 minutes will be moved to the lost and found. Any unattended food or drinks will be thrown away and WILL NOT be replaced.
GIZMOS FUN FACTORY cannot control the amount of general admission guests that may be present during the day of your party. As a result, your party may be subjected to substantial wait times on our attractions and games. GIZMOS FUN FACTORY does not allow line jumping of any kind, including individuals holding places for friends or family.
A guest list MUST be provided by party parent, listing all participating guests (FIRST AND LAST NAMES). The guest list must be emailed to [email protected] at least 5 days prior to the event. Please include party date, time and birthday child's name with the guest list. Anyone not listed on guest list will not receive a wrist band unless party parent adds them to guest list. Only wrist banded guests will receive game card from party host or hostess at end of hour in Party Room.
- o Guests that are no shows are still the responsibility of the Party Parents. Please be aware that the person(s) in charge of booking party will not receive a refund against a lower head count. Head count cannot decrease at any point. If our call is not returned for a final head count and more guests arrive, we do not guarantee the Party Room will be large enough to accommodate your party. **You are not guaranteed a larger room if your party grows after booking and there are no larger rooms available.
ADDITIONAL Birthday Child: If you are celebrating more than one birthday child, it is an additional $10 on top of the total cost. This will cover additional points on game cards that birthday children receive.
ANY CHANGES TO YOUR FOOD ORDER MUST BE DONE 5 DAYS BEFORE YOUR PARTY STARTS. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT ADDITIONAL FOOD AND BEVERAGE ORDERS FOR NON-PARTICIPANTS WILL NOT GUARANTEE SEATING.
Any food added on the day of your party will be done through Gizmos Fun Factory cafe which is located downstairs. Party host DO NOT retrieve food from the café should you choose to order food from there. If you order food from the café it is your responsibility to retrieve it. Should you choose to order food from the café and it is not ready during your allotted time in the party room, additional room time WILL NOT be allowed.
GIZMOS provides a bin for storage of children's coats while your party is in progress. (NO SHOES CAN BE STORED IN THE PARTY BINS). Parents will be asked at the conclusion of the Party Room hour to take all left-over food and gifts to their vehicle to prevent the bin from over flowing. If you choose to leave cake or presents in your bin Gizmos will not be responsible for any lost or damaged items.
GIZMOS FUN FACTORY provides these bins as a courtesy to our guests and is NOT responsible for ANY valuables that are placed in them. If you or your guests are not comfortable using our bins, lockers are available to purchase. Gizmos is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
If your party bin has not been emptied 15 minutes after your party concludes, all items will be placed in lost and found. Please come 10 minutes prior to your party ending to take any items out of the bin.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Policy:
The Party Parent is responsible for drop-off and pick-up of all his/her guests.
- No damages shall be due for a failure of performance due to Acts of God, war, terrorist act, Government regulation, riots, disasters, strikes, or any one of which make performance impossible or due to restrictions on commodities or supplies. If for any reason the space reserved hereunder is not available for the event, Gizmos Fun Factory may substitute other space. In no event, will Gizmos Fun Factory be liable for consequential damages of any nature for any reason. Further, if in the event Gizmos Fun Factory shall have any liability to you, whether under this contract or otherwise stated, the amount of such liability shall not exceed the amount of your deposit.
- GIZMOS FUN FACTORY reserves the right to close due to circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to, inclement weather. If GIZMOS FUN FACTORY is open, which is at the sole discretion of GIZMOS FUN FACTORY, and you decide to cancel the event, the event will be billed per the contracted attendance and package price total. If GIZMOS FUN FACTORY is closed, which is at the sole discretion of GIZMOS FUN FACTORY, the event must choose an alternate date that is within the same calendar year, and mutually agreeable by GIZMOS FUN FACTORY or the event will be billed per the guaranteed number of participants given.
- GIZMOS FUN FACTORY has a "zero tolerance" policy towards illegal activity or behavior.
- GIZMOS FUN FACTORY has the right to evict persons admitted as guests, without a refund for the following reasons:
Using the premises for an unlawful purpose
Bringing property onto the premises that may be dangerous to others
Violating the rules and regulations agreed upon
Failing to vacate a room at the agreed upon check out time
Please be certain that you fully understand all of the Terms and Conditions before signing. We encourage you to ask questions if you do not understand something within these Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions will be enforced for the safety of each guest and for our ability to provide you with a great experience during your special event.
No discounts will be issued if you are given different information than listed in the above contract. Everything in this contract is final.
MM slash DD slash YYYY